This historic English city is another destination just crammed with incredible places to go to. a visit to London is a chance to go to iconic places like Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, and also the Tower of London.
10 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions & Things to Do in Montreal, Canada
- 1. Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard
- 2. The Tower of London and Tower Bridge
- 3. The British Museum
- 4. Big Ben and Parliament
- 5. National Gallery
- 6. The Victoria and Albert Museum
- 7. Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square
- 8. The Shard
- 9. The London Eye
- 10. Westminster Abbeyadadada
The city also contains a thriving food scene, with several popular farmers' markets, including the Atwater Market and therefore the Jean-Talon Market. it is also known for its bagels, cooked hot and fresh by several iconic must-visit bakeries.
Be sure to go to the attractive Notre-Dame Basilica and take a come on to Mount Royal, the large hill (or low mountain) the town is known as after. you will be rewarded with some amazing views extending all the thanks to the port.